To do so, we must address the childrens involvement in the six pillars of Christian formation :
1. Worship: Practising and enjoying Gods presence, while maintaining a respect and awe for whom He is.
2. Witness: Equipping young people to not only embrace Jesus as their Lord and Savior, but also accept His call to spread the news to those who are not yet eternally connected to Him through His grace. Matt 28:19-20.
3. Spiritual growth: We want to lead children to develop a habit of continual spiritual growth through prayer and Bible study and spiritual leadership.
4. Service: Expressing love in real ways through outreaches.
5. Stewardship: Training children to be good managers of the resources God entrusts to them (relationships between people, ideas, skills, spiritual gifts, time and possessions).
6. Community: Engagement in a community of believers, where they are accepted, instructed, encouraged, supported and held accountable.